Monday, July 28, 2008

Computers






My modem decided that for some unknown reason, it wasn't going to talk to my Internet Provider anymore. There is nothing more frustrating to me than a computer that does not work because unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it. My dear brother walked me through some diagnostic tests and that didn't work either. I finally had to call my provider and they were able to figure out what the problem was and get it going again by resetting something. All I knew was that for over 24 hours, I was without internet. It goes to show how much I depend on everything working the way it is supposed to work.

Enough of that, I have new beads and cabs! Torching in 100 degree heat is no fun but I do it in short spurts. Hopefully, there will be more beads later in the week.

No comments: