Thursday, July 29, 2010

Malabrigo

Malabrigo yarn  is so soft and a pleasure to knit with.   The hat pattern is Amanda on Ravelry ( my latest obsession) and the fingerless mitts are The Irish Hiking Wrist Warmers also on Ravelry.  There is a generous amount of yardage in each skein so I was able to make the hat and the mitts out of one with plenty to spare. They are the same color but for some reason, my monitor is showing them a tad different.  This is the worsted weight and I have another skein of sock weight on the needles for another project.
I am starting early on Christmas gifts because as we know, it gets closer every year.

2 comments:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

These look so beautiful on my Monitor! One is a little darker but they still read as the same hue. You rock as usual!

Jan Locander said...

Thank you! What do you want me to knit for you next?