Monday, November 14, 2011

Show season





Even though I am only doing one small show this Fall, I have a dear friend who uses my lampwork in her jewelry.  She has several shows and I have been busy making things for her.  In the meantime, I have new jewelry as well that I thought I would share.  I am doing a show for Master Gardeners so  I have been making leaves, flowers and birds.  It is fun to go in a different direction and gives me a chance to practice my much to be desired sculpting skills.  More later.

2 comments:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Wow, I don't know how I missed these! Very cool stuff going on here! I especially like the earrings at the top, they remind me of my "favorite" earrings that I lost one of. I can't wait to hear how you made these! See you soon!

Jan Locander said...

I got the inspiration from the ones you gave me but went a different direction. Thanks for your encouragement as always.